Projects & Customers
We work directly with many of Ottawa’s most recognized business names, including leading land and property developers, general contractors engaged in major transportation projects, and the federal, provincial and municipal governments. Our team is ready to support customers at any time, to repair unforeseen damage to infrastructure or connect utility services in a timely fashion.
At Teraflex, service is paramount, and customers who come on board “travel in executive class.” Meeting deadlines and providing the highest-quality workmanship is our ultimate goal, Satisfied customers provide the foundation for a strong and successful organization, and we understand that our reputation is only as good as our last job. Rigorous customer-service processes, including timely call-backs, effective communication of schedules and post-project quality-assurance surveys ensure that we understand our customers’ expectations.
Some of our customers include:
Some of our recent projects include:
- Parliament Hill Security Perimeter Project – Ellis Don
- King Edward Rehabilitation Project Phase 1 & 2 – Tomlinson
- Rideau Street Rehabilitation Project – Taggart
- Clyde Substation Renewal Project – Hydro Ottawa
- CSEC Headquarters – PCL
- Bayshore Transitway – Thomas Fuller
- Beacon Hill Transformer Replacement Project Phase 1 & 2 – Hydro Ottawa
- Highway 417 Cyrville Bridge Overpass – Louis Bray